Monday, October 24, 2011

THE BEAUTY OF CREATION

 After nearly 5 months, I am back. All this while, I felt "There is so much to write about in the world around me". But, I was neither in the state of mind to sit and write nor did I find time. With this poem, I do hope to awaken my thoughts again - and rekindle that doused flame.... Hope you people do enjoy it!!!

I sit down - with a pen in hand.
The urge to create engulfs me!
With high spirits, I gaze at Nothing -
wondering what Nothing could be!!

Mr.Nothing stares back at me & asks
"Do I bring with me something?
When you look at me & I - at you,
Do I set you to think?"

I think & think for a while
I feel I hear something -
A sweet voice. A soft voice.
A lullaby does it sing!

The Lady loves me - am within Her.
I kick Her & give Her pain.
Still She receives those kicks with love -
Immense joy does She gain!

I grow a little - I grow some more
I make Her "swell" with pride!
The man-in-the-white-coat says I am fine -
Her joy She is unable to hide!!

The Day comes - I have to move
Out of this Lady of Love.
Again I give Her pain - She screams.
I come to Earth somehow!!

The Masked Man gives me to Her
I am Her Bundle of Joy -
With tears in Her eyes, with love
She says "Ah!! My baby boy!!"

My thoughts are my children:
Now, my mind is in labor -
They are giving me a lot of pain!
But once I see my thoughts on paper,
Immense pleasure do I gain!!

With every child, a parent is born -
Oh! What a wonderful relation!
What starts in pain, ends with joy -
That is the Beauty of Creation!!!

1 comment: